Description of App:
Capriccio is a music player which has a lot of fascinating features.
Enjoy your music life with Capriccio.[Fascinating Playback Environment]
- Various format support - FLAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG, AIFF, CAF, MID, OPUS
- Outstanding 3D surround sound effects
- Queue-based user sound effects
- Online sound effect sharing
- Internet lyrics and lyrics on the music
[Easy Music Management]
- iTunes File Sharing Support
- WiFi File Transfer (HTTP, FTP)
- Support iPod Library musics
- Support cloud storages (Dropbox)
- Support FTP connections
[Excellent Media Explorer]
- Capriccio playlist management
- Move, delete, and rename files
- iPod Library - Support sorting by album, artist, and genre
[Various Other Features]
- Offer 3 view styles
- Study mode - A-B repeat, speed, pitch, seek
- Support remote control and lock screen control
- One-button sleep timer
- Offer 2 shuffle types
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The basic player controls are accessible, and the slider to move through files is accessible. However, several sliders don't have names and don't appear to do anything when you use VoiceOver to adjust them, and another slider that won't adjust at all with VoiceOver. I have found one unlabeled button and several that don't do anything when tapped. The help file also isn't available in English, I think its in Italian but really not sure and its less than clear what some of the settings do because of there names.
VoiceOver reads most page elements.
Most buttons are clearly labeled.
There are some accessibility issues with this app, but it can still be used if you are willing to tolerate these issues and learn how to work around them.
I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this ap at all. I have posted two questions to the user forum one relating in particular to accessibility, neither question got a response from the actual app developer. But my accessibility question got the following reply from a user. "What an awesome way to post your thoughts on the side of the screen, jerk. Repost in proper way or he wouldn't even bother reading this c..p." I have edited the expletive to avoid causing offence. I tried to reply on the forum to this comment but it really isn't screen reader friendly and I gave up. don't buy this app and avoidd it, you won't get any support and seemingly the only way to get it is by using this awful forum, I have given it a 1 star review on the app store. If you are really curious to try this app there is a free light version which will give you a good idea of what the paid one is like as the UI is identical.