Description of App:
Are you looking for a finer Equalizer? Do you crave for a better Bass Booster for your music? Do your ears desire 3D Surround Sound feel coming out of the headphones? Do you want to boost your Spotify and Tidal streaming with incredible surroud sound? Here’s Boom, an app worthy of being your Default Music Player!
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.” – App Store Editor.
Boom redefines how your songs sound with its outstanding features that are designed to work on ANY headphones.
- 3D Surround Sound
Boom is based on our patent-pending 3D Surround Audio Engine, which lets you immerse deep into a magical 3D Surround Sound experience that is realistic, captivating and works on any headsets!
- Stream Spotify And Tidal With Boom
Boom is going to change the way you listen to Spotify and Tidal music streaming. While Spotify and Tidal put the largest music libraries at your fingertips, we added Boom to deliver the best music experience that you’ve ever imagined!
- Stream 40000+ Radio And Podcast Stations Worldwide
Boom gives you access to 40,000+ local and international radio stations and podcast stations across 120 countries! You can tune in to your favorite stations for free, whenever and wherever you want to listen.
- Advanced Equalizer Presets
When your taste of music meets our handcrafted equalizers, magic gets created. Each preset is curated to perfection to match the varied choices of your music.
- Custom Equalizer
Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way! You can fine-tune your music by completely customizing the sound and just tune it according to your preference with just
- Bass Boost
Amp up the Bass to feel the pulse! Boom will make sure your favorite tracks sound mind-blowing so that you are happily Boomin’!
- Multiple Library Access:
There should be no end to your music and so we enable you to access your music not only from the phone’s library but also from Dropbox and Google Drive. You can even download tracks to store on your phone and enjoy at will.
So, whether the beat gets dropped or the tempo amplifies, with BOOM you don’t have to worry! You can get high on your music, always and FEEL YOUR MUSIC like you’ve never had!
Boom is free to download on the iTunes Store with a free trial period of 7 days! Boom is available by auto-renewable subscriptions:
– 6-months and 1-year with the pricing of $11.99 and $23.99 respectively. Users can now enjoy a discounted price of just $6.99 for 6 months and $11.99 for 1-year.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to the your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR ***
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is not accessible. There are 3 elements that VoiceOver sees. A Background content view, a content view, and a "experience with Boom". None of these do useful things when activated, like opening another menu. For an app which was shown off by Apple, it is definitely not accessible.
I've used this app for a while now on the Mac, and was hoping to do so on my iPhone as well. The app works well on the Mac though.