Description of App:
Earn rewards while controlling your diabetes with Sugar Streak, the easiest and fastest glucose logbook app for iOS and Apple Watch.
Designed by an endocrinologist, Sugar Streak offers a brand new perspective on checking blood sugars, which is scientifically proven to improve diabetes control.
How Sugar Streak Motivates You:
1) Commit to check your sugars every day
2) Build streaks by fulfilling your commitment
3) Longer streaks earn rewards even faster
4) Learn from your sugars with graphs and data
EVERY Feature is Completely FREE:
• Built for all types of Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, Pregnancy/Gestational, LADA Type 1.5, etc)
• Streamlined, fast entry of blood sugar
• Automatic sugar entry if using Apple Health-compatible glucose meter
• Streak system motivates and rewards
• No judgement of sugars to make you feel bad
• Insightful graphs and statistics, included Predicted A1c
• Color-coded logbook to easily identify highs and lows
• Helpful reminders and encouragement messages
• Earn rewards like Gift Cards
• Built by an endocrinologist
Features for Apple Watch:
• Record sugars from your wrist
• See your streak and daily progress
• View your most recent 10 blood sugars
Our goal is to do everything we can to help you control your diabetes! We will be continuously rolling out new features, so start your streak today!
We love hearing from our users! If you have any suggestions or feedback, email our CEO/Endocrinologist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Sugar Streak is easy to navigate with VoiceOver and fully accessible with a few exceptions. Deleting an entry from the logbook is not possible with VoiceOver. On the iPhone app, VoiceOver does not indicate how much GluCoin has been earned although the watch app does display the information. Finally, VoiceOver does not seem to read the tutorial.
There is a button to bring up a menu to select items such as the Logbook, Glucoin store, feedback, tutorial, export, and home, which contains the "add glucose button." VoiceOver calls the main button "HamburgerMenu."
The stats including 7 and 14 day averages displayed on the home screen are readable with VoiceOver but could be laid out in a more accessible format.