Description of App:
CareZone makes it simpler to take care of yourself, an aging parent, and other family members that need your help.
SIMPLIFIED MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Managing medications can be a hassle. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
• Take pictures of meds (prescriptions, OTC, and supplements) and the names, dosages, and other details are automatically added for you. (No typing!)
• Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you.
• Receive reminders when it’s time to take a med, or refill a prescription and track adherence progress by recording when doses are taken.
• Print a pre-formatted schedule to put on the fridge, or share a detailed med list with a doctor via email.
STAY ORGANIZED, COORDINATED, AND IN SYNC
We’ll help you organize the mountain of other information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations, and coordinate with family and caregivers.
• Journal: document symptoms and privately share updates with family members.
• Calendar: keep track of appointments and share access with others.
• Contacts: organize & share info for doctors, pharmacies, and insurance providers.
• Notes: store insurance info, online account credentials, and other hard-to-remember details.
• To-dos: keep a synchronized list of things that need to get done and assign tasks to others to get the help you need.
• Photos & Files: store important documents for easy access when you need them.
• News: receive helpful, timely info and tips on health topics relevant to you and your family.
• Sharing: safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care for a loved one.
YOUR INFO IS PRIVATE AND SECURE. WE PROMISE.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The app is mostly accessible. A few issues I found is in the settings where it says calendar sharing there's a few unlabeled buttons, when I double tapped on them all vo would just say black color circle. I also couldn't get vo to announce the names of the medications when I took the pictures of them so I'm not sure if it's me or scanning/taking pictures of medication and cards is really that accessible. You can also type the info in as well, one issue I found is if you want to cancel it vo will read the confirmation to discard but immediately disappears. I'm not sure if this is a bug in the app itself or a voiceover issue.
Looks like a nice app minus the minor accessibility issues