Description of App:
* Selected by Apple as "iPhone App of the Year" 2016 in Japan! *
Collect adorable creatures by standing up in the real world!
Standlland is a activity tracker = pet collecting game!
Sitting too long has health risks, but it's not easy to get you off your office chairs or couches regularly.
In Standland, adorable creatures encourage you to stand up more! If you stand, they stand. If you don’t, they fall asleep. You can unlock new creatures by achieving goals!
• Move around more than a minute per hour! It counts as 1 stand. (You can get 1 stand per hour. Maximum stand for a day is 24.)
• 14 adorable 3D companions encourage you to stand up more.
• 13 achievements to get your companions.
• 5 beautiful 3D worlds.
• 10 day stats and weekly/monthly reports to see your progress in details.
• Your favorite companions on your Apple Watch! (requires watchOS 3)
◎ COUNTING STANDS:
This app reads activity data from Apple's Health app (HealthKit) for counting stands.
• Stand Hours for Apple Watch users
• Steps for others
◎ APPLE WATCH
Your favorite companions on your Apple Watch!
You can see whether you stood already or not in that hour at a glance.
• Force Touch to change companions
• Turn the Digital Crown to turn the world
• Add a complication to your watch face to see your favorite tiny companion anytime
* Standland for Apple Watch requires watchOS 3.
This app will not send your health data to anywhere. The data stay safe in your device.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Although the image of the creature isn't, all other elements including the creature's name and the world name are fully accessible. The Apple Watch app is also accessible, and you can check your daily stand points there.
This app is very interesting; it makes me want to stand up every hour.