Pillow Automatic Sleep Tracker
Description of App
Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality, improve the way you wake up and help you learn more about sleep and new ways to improve it. Just place your device next to you on the bed while you sleep.
Included in Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store and featured in The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian, The Hindu and many more!
INTEGRATION WITH APPLE’S HEALTH APP
- Automatically adds your sleep duration to the Health app after each sleep session
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics including weight, heart rate, blood pressure, caffeine and alcohol consumption, dietary calories and Nike Fuel activity. [Premium Feature]
TRACK YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH ACCURACY
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Efficient battery usage.
- Works in background mode, even when the phone is locked.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording. [Premium feature]
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
OPTIMAL WAKE UP TIME
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Adjustable time window for the smart wake up period.
SNOOZE LAB [Premium Feature]
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Constantly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep related facts.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
BEAUTIFUL & EASY TO USE UI
- Beautifully animated, intuitive gesture based interfaced
- Clean iOS8 inspired design.
- Easy to access help screens and video guide.
DETAILED SLEEP HISTORY TRACKING [Premium feature]
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
DATA BACKUP & SYNC
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
5 SLEEP TRACKING MODES
- Switch between any combination of app functionality:
Sleep cycles, Audio recordings and Alarm.
3 POWERNAP MODES [Premium feature]
- Select between power, recovery and full cycle nap
- Easily enter your mood after each sleep session and see how it relates to your sleep quality
- Add your personal notes to every sleep session
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds.
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as wake up sound. [Premium feature]
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep.
- Optional vibration settings.
2 ALARM DEACTIVATION MODES
- Press and hold to stop
- Shake the device for a short period.
3D Touch support
- Quick start an alarm
- Quick start a nap
- View your the diagram of your last recorded sleep session
PREMIUM VERSION (available as an in-app purchase) unlocks the following features:
- Detailed sleep statistics
- Unlimited history
- Full access to sound recordings
- Powernap modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
After playing with this app, I have found it mostly accessible with VoiceOver.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
How do I set the alarm time? Also I can't change the starting week day. Do you know how much battery uses? I don't have a plug next to my bed.
Unfortunately I am having exactly the same problem especially at the main interface.
I've sent an email to the app developers and added few comments on the settings screen. Please feel free to do so if you have comments and suggestions, it will help a lot.
I sent them a message. Have you used the app for a whole night? Do you know how much battery uses?
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to test this feature yet because I wasn't able to change the alarm settings on the main screen.
I will update you as soon as I sort that out and test this feature on both the iPhone and Apple Watch.
You might want to change the accessibility rating on this if major functions of the app are inaccessible.
I have to say this app is les than accessible. Focus is lost a lot and sometimes when you hit start you get a nag screen begging you to putchase the upgrade package. Also ther are 2 or 3 unlabeled buttons. One that takes you to settings and the 2 others I dunno what they do. Anyone else have issues?
Agreed, this app is not accesible and the devs just ignored all messages from may 2016
Actually I do use it o a daily bases, however it coudl use improvement. I'd say it's 75 percent accessible, but I'm used to apps that are not and working with them. Had anyoen conacted pillow?
I did. If I cant change the alarm timer for me is quite useless.
I'm very excited to announce that I heard back fro the developers this morning and their working on accessibility changes for the app. No date for release though but I think they saw the light. This is very good news. By the way they replied back to me a day after I sent that tweet.