Description of App:
**One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable**
** “First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious**
**One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com**
**One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech**
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for
what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I have used this app for some of the minor things like burns and insect bite allergic reactions and it reads everything in a step-by-step process. No donation or *real money* is asked for of any kind, though I think there is a pro version that covers more things that probably is a paid version.
I think this could also be put under the medical category in our directory as it is a health app. If you have an allergy such as to bees, nuts or maybe you have asthma or you get a burn: this is a nice app to have handy. When in doubt or for something serious, in the US, call 911.
*don't know if the 3-side cube is a picture or part of the below address, but the website I know for sure is: