Description of App
This app requires the Halo Band.
Amazon Halo measures your movement, sleep quality, body composition, and even the tone of your voice, to provide a more complete picture of your overall health and help you build better habits for life.
- Informed by guidelines from the American Heart Association, Halo measures the intensity of your activity in addition to tracking steps and sedentary time. This means that working harder – for example, taking two stairs at a time, or going for a jog – helps you reach your weekly goals faster.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of your sleep, like how long it takes you to fall asleep, how much you wake up at night, and how long you spend in each sleep stage.
- Halo's Body feature is nearly twice as accurate as leading at-home smart scales.
- Body uses your smartphone’s camera to determine your body fat percentage, a better indicator of health than weight or BMI alone.
- A personalized 3D model helps you track changes over time.
- Build healthier habits through 100+ labs developed by partners like Mayo Clinic, SWEAT, and Headspace.
- These simple, measurable experiments and challenges help you see the impact that small changes can make on the way you feel – like whether meditating improves your focus, or if a pet-free bedroom improves your sleep quality.
TONE OF VOICE ANALYSIS
- Halo analyzes qualities of your voice throughout the day to help you understand how you may sound to others.
- Being more aware of your tone can help you keep your relationships strong at home, at work, and everywhere in between.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse), Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy) and all the terms found at www.amazon.com/amazonhalo/terms. For more details on privacy see our Privacy FAQs at www.amazon.com/amazonhalo/privacy.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
There are a few unlabeled buttons sprinkled throughout the user interface. Some controls do not seem to respond to a double tap. Structured data that should be tabular is not easily readable. Videos lack sufficient description to be usable by those who are not already familiar with the exercises.
Developer's Twitter Username
1 people have recommended this app