TheGame Nothing is as it seems
Description of App
The World’s First Interactive Audiobook App
Based on 2016 YA Book Praised by Deepak Chopra and Jack Canfield – “THE GAME: Nothing is as it Seems,” conceives existence as a virtual reality game, where you are born into the program, your feelings run the binary code and Earth is a playing field for your infinite consciousness!
• Geared towards teens, 12 years and up, THE GAME has also garnered a wide adult following for its unique insight. Deepak Chopra said “Heather Noël represents a welcomed new addition to the great storytellers of the human spirit” and Jack Canfield called the story “a thrilling fantasy-adventure that opens the heart and mind, and takes the reader on a journey of infinite possibilities.”
• THE GAME: Interactive Audiobook App is a 10+ hour audio-adventure. Similar to "Choose Your Own Adventure" novels, but in addition to an exciting narrative, this innovative game is designed to entertain while opening your Inner World through a sophisticated combination of transformative technologies, guided imagery and psychoacoustic sound frequencies.
• THE GAME app is completely free of charge. There is no advertising or in-game sales, and it can be played on a computer so schools can offer students the opportunity to
develop their emotional intelligence while playing a fun and exciting game."
• As you listen to the story you unlock opportunities to ‘reprogram your source code’ and experience the story on a deeper, more personal level.
• CREATE YOUR OWN VERSION OF THE AUDIOBOOK: New versions of the story can be created and saved each time the game is played, with the option to play back the entire audio adventure seamlessly.
• What if you could develop your emotional intelligence (with no effort at all) and understand how to navigate your own life by simply playing a game? What if you had that opportunity when you were a teenager? What if you still have that opportunity as an adult?
• A game of pure imagination where progress along the fictional narrative arc is mirrored in your own life!
• Your Inner World experiences during THE GAME arise and are bio-enhanced by psychoacoustic sound frequencies which interact with the mind on a subliminal level.
• The ONLY story-driven electronic game on the market not rated M 17+.
• Parents and teens, students and teachers can play individually and find common ground, shared experiences and communicational tools.
• High Quality Audio (10+ hours)
• Hands Free! Simply TAP to play, pause or make a choice!
We hope you’ll SHARE this APP with your friends and family!!
And if you love it, please give us some fabulous feedback!!
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This game, so far, appears to be fully accessible with VoiceOver. I'm not sure what "Guided Imagery" means in the description, but I hope that won't be a showstopper.
This is a really fun experience so far. I can't wait to dive even deeper.
4 people have recommended this app
Hi. I have just downloaded this game and so far, I'm enjoying it. But I do have a few questions. When do you unlock your inner world? Do you have to play the entire game all at once or can you stop it and return to it later on?
Your Inner World will unlock as you play, you do not have to play through it all, from what I read.
Your game saves at every choice--it's impossible to play in one sitting unless you cheat (not recommended).
In the game, I'm just about to undergo testing for my psychic abilities. When I went to inner world and tried to double tap on reprogram source code, I'm still told that its locked. What's going on?
You will be told when you unlock a source code. The only thing I find inaccessible is the play controls. Apparently we are supposed to be able to rewind and fast forward.
I'm far enough in the game now where I'm starting to unlock some Inner World stuff. Basically, it seems to be a combination of music from the game, with no narration, plus some meditation exercises to help you in the real world. Of course, this game is referring to both the outer world in the fictional sense as the book and game, and your outer world as your real, living life. The inner world is your consciousness in the game, but in and out of character, keeps both the meditation exercises and whatever else in the fictional universe.
In short, it's pretty amazing. The game in the outer world story goes into extreme detail about how all of this is supposed to work, using hard science and physics as its backbone. If you've taken any philosophy, you may have talked about the theories that Earth is a simulation. This game, in a fictional sense at least, makes this theory a reality.
I just started playing? this. I'm very surprised it's free honestly. I am impressed with the level of narration, and the story seems interesting. But I have one question. When I first began it told me I had chosen to play as a female and that my story begins when I am 17. I don't mind this, and in fact this particular ark is interesting, but Did I mniss something? I don't recall being given a chance to choose anything. Is the starting of the story random? Either way it's interesting.
No, it is not random. It is, in reality, an audiobook, but you don't get to change the main character.
I just remembered something. The narrator says that you should shift between your inner and outer world. How do you shift between them?
Wow great game! Great narration, very accessible once you get the hang of it,and really keeps you thinking! Keep up the great work!
I finished playing this yesterday and apart from the media controls it's not a bad game.
Now I wanna be able to teleport everywhere.
The media controls can still be used, you just have to turn off voiceover in order to do it.
Apparently there's a circle you have to run your finger along to rewind and fastforward.
I think that's the only issue I have with this app.
Can this be played without headphones? Not because it matters because I Always use headphones. Just curious. I love the naration. I can barely wait until I get into the game further. This sounds really cool.
A friend of mine played it without headphones, but I was unable to.
I think my phone is too old and hers might have stereo speakers, but really that shouldn't make a difference, most of the time you don't even need headphones, yet it won't work for me without it.
There's a bit of music that you unlock which sounds awesome with headphones though, nice, relaxing music.