Description of App:
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 25 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter 4: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Poison, Ibuki and Dudley) wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch(6th Gen), iPad (2017 model),iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
As with the rest of the street fighter games available, this game is quite accessible when you are fighting, the menus are also quite easy. Over all if you like a fighting game on the go, this might be an app for you.
When you are entering the main menu, depicted by the ultra street fighter iv menu music, you have to put your device in portrait mode. Before you start the game for the first time, a menu with help texts comes up, you have to look in the bottom right corner to quid to the main menu. Don't go into the bottom of the menu because i havent figured out yet how to properly navigate around the whole online battles. If you want to choose arcade mode, look in the top middle of the screen. When you click it, a menu comes up which voice over reads, do your selections there. When you hit OK, you get to the character selection screen, which is not accessible but you can learn how the layout is, you have to hit a character twice to select, than you hit a button at the bottom and the game starts.
Now, turn your device into landscape mode with the home button to the right
When you are on the fight screen, the bottom left is your 8 way directional gamepad, the right bottom is the punches, kicks and focus attacks, above that is a special move button. When you want to issue a ultra combo, hit one of the top right and left corners of the screen, the super combos are more in the middle of the top sides. The pause button is in the middle.
This should give you a general idea, for more questions just drop a comment.