Description of App:
Already know all the answers to Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune? Dominating QuizUp, TriviaCrack, and SongPop? Then you're going to love the live trivia game shows on Joyride!
With live trivia and music game shows streamed to you everyday, you play against the community and win with your friends!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
* Play in live quiz shows for fame and fortune
* Connect with your friends and play as a team
* Interact with the community in text chat and make new friends
* Join video chats with friends to keep playing when the show's over
What are you waiting for? Discover our live shows like Music Mania, Quizzo, and Trivia Crush and start having fun!
Note: Must be 13 or older to use the app. Need to enjoy fun, meeting cool people, and socializing. Don’t be mean. Don’t be gross.
WANT MORE KEYS?
Upgrade to become a Joyride Member to receive even more keys every week. Keys allow you to continue playing after a wrong answer and to access premium content.
* Joyride offers subscriptions which may include a free trial
* Joyride subscriptions cost starts at $6.99 per week and provide 14 keys per week
* Only subscribers will be able to purchase key packs starting at $6.99/14 keys
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* You'll be able to access your weekly keys for the duration of your subscription
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* Subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* If you don’t choose to purchase a Joyride Membership subscription, you can continue to play for free
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in USD
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
When entering a phone number to sign up/login with, the button to continue to VoiceOver is grade out or dimmed. Turning off VoiceOver and tapping the button is unfortunately the only way to continue. Also, games are playable, but some other parts of the interface that aren't required to play are a little dodgy.
I like the variety of games presented here. Music Mania is fun, and now they have both afternoon games and their normal night games. If you happen to be in the pacific time zone, normal games are in the evening.