Description of App:
Celtic Tribes is an epic strategy-building MMO in a Celtic setting. Dive into this enchanted and mysterious world now and prove yourself as a fearless Celtic tribe leader! Recruit a wild horde of slingers, axemen and other barbaric warriors to send them into battle and take over the villages of thousands of other players. Expand your small village into a settlement by using the mysterious power of magical artefacts and runes. Establish strategic clans with other players and exchange dearly sought after resources. Entertain your subordinates in the village tavern or send them on missions to earn decent loot. Prove your tactical skills and let the world tremble before you! Yours shall be the place at the top of the leaderboards! Celtic Tribes comes with Retina display and iPhone 5 as well as iPad 3 support. Features:
- Free to play
- Expand your village into a massive settlement
- Recruit a powerful army and fight against thousands of other chiefs
- Collect and combine several mystical artefacts and use their power
- Use the power and wisdom of mysterious druids and let your enemies freeze in fear
- Gather vital resources and become rich by trading
- Prove your strategic skills when defending and taking over villages
- Join your forces with other chiefs
- Fulfill new exciting missions every day to earn special rewards
- Experience many animations and the beautifully designed graphics of Celtic Tribes
- Maximum fun - alone or in the community
Download the free app now and experience exciting adventures in the world of Celtic Tribes - the compelling MMOG for iPhone and iPad. Follow us on Facebook: fb.com/celtictribes Celtic Tribes requires an active Internet connection.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I was very surprised at how accessible this app actually was. I didn't think this app would be accessible at all, because it is so visual and graphic. It's one of those things where you say to yourself, "Oh, I know this won't be accessible, everything else I've tried that was like this was not." It's a little bit tricky at first when you don't know how to work anything, but I did catch on.
This game is fun. It reminds me a little of Solara, so if you like that game, you'll probably like this one. Don't quote me on that, though. Haha.