Description of App:
Meet Beer Satchel, a new way to track the beers you and your friends like. No more confusing five-star ratings. Put beers you like in your satchel. Simple.
• Add your favorite beers to your satchel
• Track the beers you want to try next in your must try list
• Access over 30,000 beers from BreweryDB
• Scan barcodes to quickly find the beer in your hand
• Connect with Facebook to show off your rare finds to your friends
• Share your brews via Twitter, Facebook, email and text messages
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
App possesses a very simple layout to scan, search, and sort your consumed brews. Four tabs adorn the top of the screen for brews you like, dislike, and must try. The forth tab takes you to the method to add new brews. This includes a simple to use bar code scanner, search text box, and random beer option.
The only confusing part was how the three main tabs were labeled. Even Voice Over labeling failed to resolve the issue, though one could figure out which tab stored which brew. The developer was notified through Twitter about this concern. As of the writing of this post, they responded that an update addresses the concern and currently is pending Apple's approval. This occurred in less than a week.