Description of App
• Login with a 4 digit passcode
• See one of your balances by swiping the launch screen
• P2P payments. Pay friends back with our innovative QuickShare feature. Learn more at suncorpbank.com.au/quickshare
• Receive and view account alerts
• View balances and recent transactions
• Send us emails securely within the app
• View account information such as interest or credit card / loan repayments
• Add new accounts to your list and also add a nickname to them
• Transfer funds between your accounts and Send Money to friends and family easily
• Pay bills using BPAY®
• View, edit, approve or delete your scheduled transfers or BPAYs
• Save for a goal with flexiRates
For other official release information please visit: http://www.suncorpbank.com.au/newappfeatures
Mobile Banking Security
• Mobile Banking uses a range of security options such as real time fraud monitoring, secure encryption and 2 factor authentication.
• Ensure you don't store your Mobile Banking password or passcode anywhere in your phone
• If you lose your phone, call us on 13 11 75 immediately
• Go to suncorpbank.com.au/security for more handy tips on banking safely on your phone
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
What limited accessibility this app has appears to be accidental, rather than a result of conscious effort. There are obvious accessibility problems that I can only describe as embarrassingly ridiculous.
For starters, the login screen has unreadable help text, which VO reads as, "LogonHelpText".
Once you login, having used a reasonably accessible login form (apart from the previously mentioned unreadable text), you get to the account balances view where in each row of a table meant to show account names, numbers, and balances, is read as, "balancesTableViewItem".
Many of the other screens I tried have the same kinds of problems. The other screens even call table rows "balancesTableViewItem" even though I know by the context they don't even have information directly related to bank accounts.
The menu activated by double tapping the button at the top left appears to be accessible, as well as most of the settings interface that I tried. They appear to use a custom UI for entering a PIN, which doesn't support touch typing, but the number buttons on the keypad are clearly labeled.
I've written to the developer about the accessibility issues, but they haven't responded to let me know if they had plans to address the problems in a future update.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app