Description of App:
The Halifax Mobile Banking app makes it easier than ever to keep track of your Halifax UK personal accounts on the move.Even if you’re not a Halifax customer, you can still use the app to find Halifax branches and cash machines and LINK ATMs in the UK.You can:
- Find Halifax branches and cash machines, or LINK ATMs in the UK
- Sign in with your usual Online Banking details
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Set up and make payments.
- And enjoy a high level of security.If you’re already a Halifax personal Online Banking customer, you don’t need to register to use the app’s Mobile Banking services. Simply sign in with your normal Online Banking details wherever you have a signal. If you haven’t registered for Online Banking, you can do so through the app.Keeping you safe onlineWe try to make sure you’re safe while banking online. We use advanced security technologies and have an online banking guarantee. So you won’t be out-of-pocket even if you're a victim of online fraud.You can help protect yourself too with these simple tips:
- Always use your mobile device’s security lock or PIN.
- Switch off Bluetooth unless you’re using it.
- Be careful about opening MMS attachments, such as picture messages. They can contain viruses.
- Don’t accept or open any apps or MMS messages from someone you don’t know.
- Look for the padlock icon at the top of your mobile screen - you’re protected when it’s locked.
- Find out what security software might be available from your mobile provider.
- Treat mobile security as seriously as you treat desktop security.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I was able to view my accounts, view balances, view transactions and make transfers with this account.However, there is one fairly significant problem for VoiceOver users. When you open the app you are taken to the app's home screen, from which you can login to mobile banking, search for nearby ATMs or branches, see recently viewed branches, view favourite branches or go to the More page. This is all fine, but once you go to any of those sections there is no way back. Each section has a menu bar at the bottom of the page containing the following links
VoiceOver does not recognize this menu bar. What you can do is briefly disable VoiceOver and then tap in the bottom left of the screen, and hope that you manage to tap on the Home button.