Description of App:
Join 5 million people already using FreshBooks to painlessly send invoices & estimates, track time and capture expenses. Try it out for FREE today!
*2013 Winner of IXDA's Interaction Award for making daily activities more efficient.*
Featured in: The New York Times, Huffington Post, CNET, Fox, Accounting Today, TechCrunch, Mashable, MacWorld, TUAW, ZDNet.
“I have tried numerous invoicing and accounting programs and by far this is the easiest and most user friendly.“
“When I'm in a rush or at a meeting, it's great to be able to invoice the client on the spot and walk out with a check.”
- Send invoices/estimates and get paid online
- Capture photos of your expense receipts and categorize your spending
- Track your billable time against project budgets
- See your hours in a calendar view and filter to see time spent by project to better manage your staff/contractors
- Check in on your business on the go with a dashboard that lets you see your income & expenses (iPad only)
- Automatically import expenses from your credit cards, banks, & PayPal (web app only)
EASY TO USE
- Straightforward and intuitive design built for small business owners & freelancers, not accounting specialists
- Supported by extraordinary customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner available by phone (866-303-6061) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up in under 2 rings!
- Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using
- You'll be tracking time, logging expenses and invoicing your clients in no time.
IN THE CLOUD
- Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
- Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
- Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME
- Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
- Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
- Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, eChecks, and 11 other gateways
- Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
Note: FreshBooks for iOS requires a FreshBooks account.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
There are two unlabeled buttons which can be found in the clients section and invoice section of the app. They lead to searching, although, you can search underneath within the edit box above the invoice and client areas. Also, underneath the amount owed by all clients area, you need to doubletap on these, even though voice over does not say to do so.
There is a two-step verification process with this app to get it working. The first is to give them your assigned URL, the second is to log in. This app is not for clients to log in to pay their invoices and info, bujt for admins and staff. You need to sign up for freshbooks on the web, and the web site has improved since I've been a customer. They have a free option for up to 3 clients, one of which is created when your account is created. The payment plans are affordable, and have varying limits. This company has helped me with any issue I may have had, and continues to listen to their customers.