Description of App
Take control of your email and your life.
Manage messages once and move on. This tool provides intelligent, predictive, email filing. Don’t waste time waiting to file important messages until you are at a desktop. eMailGanizer allows instant messaging processing. With only two taps, you can file your messages, regardless of how many folders you have.
eMailGanizer is also a powerful, Outlook compatible, email reader that provides integration with your task manager and the iPhone calendar. We believe you should be able to get things done your way, so we made eMailGanizer seamlessly integrate with your preferred method of task management. eMailGanizer even allows you to work offline with synchronization when you reconnect.
Check out these features that put you back in control of your Inbox:
• File emails in seconds
• Search for destination folders by name
• Batch file emails to different folders
• Shake-to-undo previous filing action
• Batch deletes and moves
• File to favorite folders instantly
• Swipe to file
• Add emails to iPhone Calendar & Reminders
• Add emails to Toodledo & Exchange/Outlook
• Add emails to OmniFocus, Appigo Todo, Firetask, Things, The Hit List, Evernote, Drafts, Notebooks & more.
• Expand/Collapse style folder navigation
• Find folders by searching
• Add, move, rename, & delete folders
• Off-line operation for later synchronization
• Universal Inbox, Unread, & other 'Smart' folders
• Show all folders/labels for email
• IMAP (gmail,Rackspace,Yahoo,AOL,iCloud, & any other modern email account).
• Offline full-text email search
• @Context folder awareness
• Email threading with conversation view
• Multiple color schemes
• Passcode lock
• Mark emails read, unread & flagged
• Extensive configuration options
• Pull to sync
• Speak emails - Powered by iSpeech®
POP3 is NOT Supported
• POP3 does NOT support cloud based email folders. Without that, your email folders cannot be shared. If you file a POP3 email into a folder on your computer, there is no way to access it on your phone (and vice versa). When confronted with this issue, most users convert to a free gmail account and uses gmail's POP fetching capabilities to periodically import their POP email.
Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange Contacts, Calendars, Tasks
• Do NOT unhide these folders. It will cause problems. eMailGanizer can interface with Exchange contacts and calendars through the iPhone Calendar and Address Book.
• eMailGanizer stores all of your emails and account information on your phone. All email related communication is performed between your phone and your email account.
• Since eMailGanizer needs to learn your filing behaviors, the initial setup can take a while. A setup wizard will lead you through the process of entering your account information and the downloading will begin when that process is complete. For best results, you should be on a WiFi network.
• Please contact us for any & all support issues. If you are not completely satisfied with our app, we will provide you with a full refund.
Free or Paid
Apple Watch Support
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is fully accessible with VoiceOver.
Because of the complexity of the app, there is something of a learning curve, and you will need to spend some time familiarizing yourself with the interface. However, this app provide many features not available in the Apple Mail App.
Developer's Twitter Username
0 people have recommended this app
I've just received a very encouraging email from the developer of this app.
Like several other developers before him, he hadn't really considered accessibility and VoiceOver support until he saw the problems raised here.
He says that he hopes to get some fixes into an update he has coming out soon. He also said that he would take a look at the accessibility of his other apps, which is great to hear.
I've not had time to fully explore this app yet, but from what I have seen, it's certainly one that I would really like to be able to use. At the moment, the current gaps in its VoiceOver support mean there were a few times I backed away very quickly before I got myself into trouble!
Version 1.4 has just been released. This addresses the accessibility issues mentioned above, and is now usable with VoiceOver.
The only issue that I have encountered so far is an inaccessible calendar when trying to add an email to Toodledo (the online service, not the iOS app). Other than this, I was able to use the app with relative ease and confidence.
Version 1.6.4 has introduced a problem where VoiceOver is only reading the body of email messages if you double-tap on the button to view them as HTML.
This is a severe hit on usability, so I would give this app a miss until this is fixed.
I've just received an email from the developer of eMailGanizer concerning the current accessibility problems.
Sounds like he's on top of things, and a fix should be released shortly.
Here's his message:
I noticed some accessibility problems were reported in recent versions of eMailGanizer, and I wanted to offer a bit of explanation regarding those issues.
I learned about these issues through the viphone google group, but I was unable to post an explanation to that group due to my membership being 'pending'.
Some members of that group reported that the app is working fine, while other members reported that it is broken. An inaccurate explanation offered on the forum is that the 'free' version works, but the 'pro' version does not work.
A more correct explanation is that eMailGanizer accessibility works on iOS 4, but it does NOT work on iOS 5,
I have identified the problem, and I have been working with a customer to get it fixed. Unfortunately, since I only learned of the issue yesterday, this fix is not in the update that became available on the App Store today.
I will be submitting an update with this critical accessibility fix within the next day or so.
The latest update has added some really neat features. I particularly like the Smart Folders. I've not tested everything yet, but accessibility still appears to be very good.
Here's the list of changes in this update:
- Universal Inbox
- Unread folders
- Other 'Smart' folders
- Swipe to next/prev email
- Advance after filing
- Group by thread
- Batch mark read
- Pull to sync
- Show folders in emails
- Many other enhancements and bug fixes
I've not been able to replicate the gesture to swipe to the next or previous email, so please post a comment if you find a way to make this work with VoiceOver.
The developer has just reported problems with the newest release. He says:
I hope to submit a fix by the end of the day, but it will likely take a week for that to become available on the App Store.
In my opinion, the setup and add account screen could be made a bit more accessible. For example, the button to get started isn't locateable with voiceover.