Description of App:
Lyd for Sonos allows you to quickly control your playing music, change your radio station or to start a new playlist.
Siri can also intelligently recommend the speaker you want to control to you. You need to use the Siri Watch Face for this.
• Play/Pause and Skip for current music
• Change the volume of Sonos groups (rooms)
• Add or remove speakers from a group
• Start playlists and radio stations
• Use multiple Sonos households
• Automatic detection of your Sonos speakers
• VoiceOver support
• Control the volume of ever speaker in a group
• The main menu shows which rooms are playing
• Siri Watch Face integration
• Apple Watch complications are available
Lyd [ly:d] is Norwegian and translates to "sound" in English
Warning: Lyd only works if you have an Apple Watch (watchOS 4 or newer). A Sonos system is mandatory.
You cannot control other wireless speakers than Sonos.
Sonos is a Trademark of Sonos Inc.
This is not an official Sonos App.
Free or Paid:
Like the description would suggest, VoiceOver works great with this app.
To use the app you have to start by opening it on your phone and signing into your Sonos account. Then you can use the Watch app to control playback.