Description of App:
Snap. Tap. Done. Get your taxes done right anytime, anywhere. The new TurboTax mobile app makes it easy for any tax situation. Start for free-pay when
you file your tax return.* Simply swipe your way to your maximum tax refund, guaranteed.
How it works: Snap a photo of your W-2, answer simple questions about your life, and efile securely from your mobile device or computer.
The most convenient way to get your taxes done right.
Seamlessly and securely switch between your iPhone, iPad and computer. Taxes are your year, only much simpler. You don’t need any tax knowledge. TurboTax
asks you simple questions and coaches you every step of the way. We automatically double-check as you go, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
• Secure access on any device - seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet and computer and pick up right where you left off
• Coverage for any tax situation with our full product lineup: Federal Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business
• Step-by-step guidance – answer simple questions and we’ll double check as you go to help make sure there are no mistakes
• W-2 import – just snap a photo of your W-2 and we’ll automatically fill in the right tax forms
• Searches 350+ tax deductions and credits to maximize your refund (available in Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business)
• Fastest refund possible with efile and direct deposit
And you can pay for TurboTax using your federal tax refund (online offer only, fees apply).
* TurboTax pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or efile and are subject to
change without notice.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Free or Paid:
All of the information is available to VoiceOver users. The app inherits the user's preference for bold text. It does not support larger font sizes yet.
The TurboTax App for the watch has a simple purpose. It lets you know the status of your tax return. Have you completed it? Has the IRS approved your return?
When will you receive your return? How much will you be receiving from the Federal and State agencies. Get these notifications on your watch so you can
start spending your return even quicker.
The current app is for Tax Year 2014, so you probably don't need these notices until next year.
This is a very helpful app for people that file their taxes with TurboTax and want to keep track of their return's status once it is shipped off to the
IRS. Once you've received your tax return, you may not need it until the following tax season.