Description of App:
Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it
in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times - "A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started"
LifeHacker - "The best voice recording app"
TUAW - "Powerful, inexpensive, and useful"
Apple - "What's hot" section
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• iCloud - access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
With Audio Memos, you get an amazing recorder that fits most needs. High end users can then use in-app purchases to extend its functionalities even further.
See the "Top in app purchases" section, our website http://audiomemos.com or the in app info screen to get price information for the features bellow.
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Timer activated recording.
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system.
Free or Paid:
All of the buttons in this app are unlabeled. VoiceOver reads "Audio Memos Pro", followed by several unlabeled buttons and at least one element which VoiceOver does not speak at all. While I was able to start and stop recording by pressing the first unlabeled button and bring up save options by pressing another of the buttons, there is no way for a user to label the buttons even if one wanted to take the time to do so. The Glance is accessible, though it doesn't appear to do much else other than show one how many memos they currently have in the app.