A Guide to Managing Apps and Folders on your iDevice Home Screen
In this podcast, Tom Dekker gives us a detailed guide on how to manage and organize the apps on your iDevice's home screen.
Topics covered include:
- Resetting your Home screen to its default layout.
- Creating a new folder.
- Moving apps to an existing folder.
- Renaming a folder.
- Deleting an app.
- Moving an app to a different page on your Home screen.
- Moving a folder to a different page on your Home screen.
- Moving apps in a folder.
- Moving apps out of a folder.
- Changing the items in your Dock.