Here's how to copy a link from your PC onto your iPhone:While surfing the net on my PC, I found an RSS feed which I wanted to add to EZFeeds on my iPhone. After searching unsuccessfully for a simple app to send clipboard content between PC and iPhone, I figured out this free workaround using Dropbox and notepad.
- Create a notepad file and paste the link you want to send to your iPhone in it. Save it to dropbox with a name you'll remember.
- Open Dropbox on your iPhone, navigate to the new file with your link and open it.
- Use the double-tap and hold gesture on the text of the link to bring up a pop-up with buttons labeled "Open", "copy" and "Cancel".
- Double-tap "copy" to get the link onto the iPhone clipboard.
- Open the app where you want the link to go and rotor through your choices to get to the "edit" option. Swipe down to "Paste" and double-tap. The link should appear in the edit box you are currently in.
I used this in EzFeed by clicking the "Add Feed" button on the main screen and pasting into the URL edit box.Hope this tip can help others.