Description of App:
Push Reminder provides you with a quick and easy way to write a reminder for yourself, set a time and date, and a notification with sound will arrive on your phone at that date and time, down to the second. The notification can also be delayed once it shows up.
With other alarm applications, the reminders take longer to set up, only contain one line of text, and they stay and take up space once they've been shown. Push Reminder lets you add up to a paragraph of text in the reminder, and the reminders are automatically cleared once they are no longer needed.
Push Reminder allows you to:
- set unlimited reminders with text
- delay reminders 1 minute, 5 minutes, 20 minutes, or an hour once they appear
- view message, date, and time of each pending reminder
- delete any pending reminder
- delete all pending reminders at once
- view full text and target date and time of each reminder
- launch a preview notification of each reminder
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is fully accessible with VoiceOver.
The only minor issue is an unlabelled button on the app's main screen. This button takes you to a list of the reminders that you have created, where they can be edited or deleted.