Description of App:
Using Net Status™ you can get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
Net Status™ checks network services your hosts run for availability and present the information in a convenient way aiming at providing a faster way to diagnose network problems. With Net Status™ you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Network probes are performed using asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status™ to operate quite fast - a host with quite a lot of running services is checked within fractions of a second. Even problematic hosts don't slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi (by MAC address)
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Faster asynchronous network I/O
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Eye-pleasing interface design
Free or Paid:
This app is toally inaccessible.
Upon starting, VoiceOver will not recognize or read a single item on the main screen. There are a number of icons along the bottom of the screen, which I was able to use when briefly disabling VoiceOver. However, of the carious pages that these icons openned, it was only the settings page that VoiceOver would read. Even then, VoiceOver would not read or recognize a button to get me back way from the settings page.
Thankfully I downloaded this app whilst it was being offered for free, so at least it was only my time that I wasted.