About My Device
Description of App
Are you an iOS user that is working with a developer, and they just asked you for some crazy information that you do not understand?
Are you a developer trying to work with a client that does not know the difference between a UDID and USB?
This app will provide the following pieces of information about the iOS device that it is loaded on:
- iOS version [Used for OS compatibility]
- UDID [Used for ad-hoc distribution]
- Model [Used to verify device features]
- WiFi IP Address [Used to verify network connectivity]
- Cellular IP Address [Used to verify network connectivity]
The user has the option to include or skip individual pieces of information before easily emailing or SMS text messaging (iPhone only) them to the developer.
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
This app is fully accessible with VoiceOver.
Simply use the toggle switches to select which information you wish to include, and then tap to send it either by email or SMS.
A nice little tool for anybody who needs this information when working with developers on app testing.