Description of App:
WiFi Hotspots from The Cloud lets Sky Broadband Unlimited, Connect and Fibre customers stay online with free and unlimited wireless internet in popular places throughout the UK.
For free and unlimited WiFi access on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, download the Sky Cloud WiFi app and follow the simple Sign Up. When you’re out and about, the app will automatically connect your device to Cloud WiFi Hotspots when you’re in range so there’s no need to re-enter passwords or login details once you’ve signed up.
WiFi Hotspots from The Cloud gives you:
- Free and unlimited internet at all Cloud WiFi Hotspots throughout the UK.
- The ability to browse or email whilst waiting for the next train home and Sky TV customers can even watch TV from Sky in a coffee shop with Sky Go*.
- Cloud WiFi Hotspots in popular places including cafes, bars and train stations - including Pizza Express, Caffè Nero, Pret A Manger and JD Wetherspoons. Plus we’re adding more venues all the time.
- Peace of mind - no need to worry about using up your mobile data allowance as WiFi from The Cloud won’t cost you a penny.
It’s so easy to use
- Simple Sign Up using your Sky iD. Don’t worry if you’ve forgotten it, we can help
- Once you’ve signed up, your wireless enabled device will automatically connect when you’re in range of a Cloud WiFi Hotspot
- Register up to six wireless enabled devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets, so everyone in your home can get online when they’re out and about
- Find your nearest Cloud WiFi Hotspots with our handy Hotspot Finder
Get connected now
- Compatible device required. Experience varies by location and number of users. Selected National Rail stations.
App requires iOS 4.2.1 or later
We hope you enjoy using the Sky Cloud WiFi app. Should you experience any difficulties with using the app then there is a team on hand to help, please contact us at email@example.com with your details.
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
haven't used the ap much yet but it seems to work as it should, when you sign in using your sky ID you can search for wifi hotspots there's a hotspot tab. you have to install a profiler but it'll tell you that when you sign in.