Description of App:
Finally an "Easy" way to search the web and discover all the great potentialities of Google in a simple app.
Facebook, Twitter and Myspace are also integrated in the app.
And you can also post everything you find with Easy Search on Faceboook .
Plus Easy Search does not contain any ads!! Enjoy the full screen real estate!
Easy Search is the only "all-in-1" iPhone App to :
- Browse the Web
- Use Facebook,
- Use Twitter,
- Use Myspace
- Search Youtube Videos
- Use Google docs
- Use Google Reader
- Check Google Mail "gmail"
- Use Google Voice
- Use Google Scholar
- Send free sms
- Check your Google Calendar
- Check your Google Tasks
- Translate from/to any foreign language
- Discover Local Places with Google Latitude
- Check Google News
- Chat with your friends with Google talk "gtalk"
- Lookup your favorite magazine with "FastFlip"
- See what other people are searching with Google Trends
- Access Google Buzz
- Access Howtos
- Look-up Wikipedia
Easy Search gives you easy and fast access to:
- Google Images,
- Google Videos,
- Google Finance,
- Real-time searches,
- Patents searches,
- Blogs searches,
- Local places,
- Shopping with Google Products,
- Check the Weather,
- Look-up Words Definition,
- Check the Time all over the world,
- Look-up Movies,
- See what other people are saying on Google Groups,
- Find new Books,
- Check the Score of your favorite team
Easy Search is an international best seller, you gotta have it
No more long series of clicks or keywords to remember, all you need to do is to tap the appropriate button and you are ready to go.
Easy Search provides a simple and easy user interface to access everything that Google and your favorite Social Websites provide.
- If you want to know today’s score of the San Francisco Giants Baseball team, just type the team name and click on score.
- Or if you want to know the weather in New York, just type New York and tap the weather button.
- Or if you want to keep up on what people are talking about, just type in your topic followed by the Real-time icon.
- Or if you want to find a local Thai restaurant, just type in Thai followed by the local icon.
- And many many more just download it and try it yourself.
Free or Paid:
This could be a very useful app, but unfortunately it has one major accessibility problem for VoiceOver users.
The app itself is fairly straightforward. It is spread across three pages, the first two of which are used for searching. At the top of these two pages is a search box, into which you enter whatever you want to search for. Below this is a grid of icons representing the various searches you can carry out, and you simply double tap on the appropriate one once you have entered your search text.
This works fine on the first page, which contains 20 of the search options. At the bottom of this page VoiceOver will announce "Page 1 of 3" followed by "Swipe for more". Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any VoiceOver gesture that will actually take me to the next page.
What I have done is to briefly disable VoiceOver, swipe to the next page, and then turn VoiceOver back on again. This will give you access to the second page of search options.
A similar problem is present at the bottom of the second page. Using the same method as above I have gone to the third page. This last page has serious accessibility issues, as VoiceOver only recognizes a series of unlabelled buttons. This page appears to contain links to information about the developer's other apps and some videos.