Description of App:
Call your Facebook & LinkedIn contacts for free
You can now make free, high quality calls to your Facebook friends, LinkedIn connection and freephoo contacts. You can also make calls for a very low rate, to all people that haven't got freephoo yet.
- You can make free and unlimited calls to all freephoo users
- Call your friends from Facebook & LinkedIn - This means you don't need to have the number to call your social contacts.
- SuperHD - Call with superior audio quality
- You can make low cost calls with the same low rate to billions of mobile and fixed numbers worldwide and save tons of money.
- You can use one account for all your devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch & Android).
- Your phone number is your username.
Freephoo is here to liberate your phone. It turns your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android into a free calling device. The only thing you need is a WiFi or 3G connection.
Freephoo is highly rewarded and praised:
- Nominee of Golden Mobile 2011
- What's Hot & New & Nothworthy in app store
- No 1 Top free app
- No 1 Top free social app
- No 1 Top grossing app
- Appointed "App of the day" by MacWorld Sweden
Freephoo is designed to combine traditional telephony and the latest technology of mobile Internet telephony (VoIP).
Unlike other similar services we don’t limit you to calls within freephoo. If you buy freephoo Premium, you can call billions of mobile and fixed subscribers in more than 50 countries for only 0,85 kr/min. All users get 5 min of free Premium calling when joining.
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
The App is completely accessible. The only thing which may cause some confusion is the keypad which is labelled a bit weirdly but the app is workable nevertheless. There are also some buttons inside the active call dialogue which are quite unclear as to their purpose. Apart from that i can honestly say it's a great alternative to Viber which rather won't be accessible any soon. Test it out guys!
I can really recommend this app. The voice quality is excellent. It lets you call your FB and Linked In friends so no need to give out your phone number if you don't like. You can do it ofcourse. We could notice quite serious lagging with the iPhone 3GS but then it's quite an old model which may not carry out those tasks that smoothly. nevertheless the app is possible to work with even on that model. Let's get connected!