Description of App:
Now with Full-Text Search!!
Next update: Printing support
Write 2 is an ultimate note taking, writing & markdown editing app. It utilizes all of its great features to give you the best experience while typing on your iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad.
"Your app really is one of the best looking and easiest and most fun to use when it comes to taking notes, and keeping them updated through dropbox." - a satisfied reviewer
Top 100 paid productivity & overall in over 58 countries!
Top 100 grossing productivity in over 60 countries!
Featured in "New & Noteworthy" in Canada, Sweden, France, etc!
Featured in "What's Hot" in more than 26 Countries!
This is the best app for writers!
Watch our video on YouTube http://bit.ly/Write2Video
"This app is great. It allows me to simplify my life and to keep so much information with me at all times. All of this with virtually no learning curve!" - Georgedr, US
Awesome App "I love writing stories and this app is perfect for doing just that" - Faeriespells6, US
"5 stars easy for it's simple interface and style! I've already written five short stories with it!" - Curly Abby, Canada
Great App!!! "After much research, I tried the Write 2 app and, WOW, this thing is great! Strongly recommended for anyone who wants to be efficient using an iPad." - Supercritical guy, Canada
"This is a really elegant, well-put-together application." - Steve Rubel, US
"Great to use, no stupid menus or junk to clutter your screen. Really just a great app." - Jes89, Australia
What you can do with Write 2:
- Type & read in full screen without any distraction
- Use another iPhone/iPod Touch as an external keyboard using the FREE WriteMate app.
- Synchronize your text (.txt) & markdown files between your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, Windows, Linux, BlackBerry, Android, or any devices via Dropbox (automatically/manually)
- Download, edit, and back up plain-text and markdown files from your Dropbox
- Send your text to anyone via e-mail & PDF attachment
- Apply PIN protection to keep your privacy
- Make the best of 'Emergency Mode' to save your life
- Extended keyboard for iPad with smart quotes, smart brackets, numbering, and many more
- File, Folder & Full-Text Search
- Lock writing orientation to landscape/portrait
- Do the fastest typing ever with auto text & TextExpander
- Words & characters count
- Easy & straight forward user interface
- Indulge yourself with gorgeous themes that will perfectly suit your moods
- Customize font types & sizes
- Put your files into folders
- Sort your writings in 4 ways
- Automatically save your files
- Be amazed by the beautiful user interface in Retina Display
- Use Emoji (even for file and folder names!)
- Optimize the auto-capitalization, auto-correction, check spelling, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and replace features from the iOS
- Use any international keyboards
By the way, in case you are being threatened or forced to reveal your PIN, just enter the emergency PIN. This feature can save your life. Trust us.
You'll find your emergency PIN in the help menu inside the app.
So whether you want to jot down your cool ideas, list your to-do, capture quick notes, outline your presentations, keep food recipes, create shopping lists, write another day in your diary or journal, keep some song lyrics, do your work on-the-go and continue it again later on the other devices, or whether you are a writer who needs to write everywhere, or anything you do that deals with text files, syncing, & sharing, THIS IS YOUR BEST APP!
There couldn't possibly be a better app for writing ★★★★★ "Easy and functional, makes writing far more enjoyable" - a satisfied reviewer (Canada)
Free or Paid:
The app is very accessible, however, there two things that are kind of weird. First, the button that lets you add a file, folder is labeled email. this button is at the bottom of the screen. Second, when editing a document, when you are done typing you must double tap the button located below the edit field and above the keyboard. This button is read by VoiceOver as down arrow button. After tapping this button the done button is located at the top left and an actions button is at the top right of the screen. Double tapping the done button brings a dialog box where you enter a file name. Also, the settings button on the main screen is labeled gear. This a very nice text editing app that I have found to be fully accessible with a very clean interface.