Description of App:
Keep your credit cards, passwords, and other personal information at your fingertips. UniQPass protects your digital life in an easy and secure way with powerful 256-bit AES encryption. The Auto-Sync feature enables you to access your updated data on all your devices right away. Even when you reset your device, you don’t need to retype your data. Your files will be automatically restored! With Instant capture, you can save the hassle of tedious typing and just capture a picture of your cards. UniQPass is your ideal personal wallet!
Carry all your card data, minus the weight!
- Ultra secure: 256-bit AES encryption technology to protect your data in the local device, cloud server and even during the data transmission.
- Instant Capture: UniQPass allows you to capture and store images of your cards into the photo library so you can always use it as an image associated with your card!
- Auto-Sync and backup: Just logon to your account and you will instantly get access to all the data you need on your devices. Even when you reset the device, UniQPass will automatically restore your data for you. It allows you to synchronize your data with a cloud server so you can access them anywhere, anytime, on any device, via Wi-Fi, 3G or GPRS.
- Store Important Information: stores and protects your credit card or membership details from any unauthorized access, keeping your information secret and safe.
- Pre-defined Templates: UniQPass lets you choose from 22 different themes and folder types to make your E-wallet more interesting, fun and personal.
- Flexible Organizer: UniQPass allows you to create and rename your own category according to your individual preferences.
- Cross Platform Support: UniQPass supports iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone and tablet, Windows PC.
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This app is unlikely to be accessible with VoiceOver.
I say 'unlikely', as I gave up on this app at the very first screen. This page asks you to register. The various fields you need to complete to register were visually displayed on the screen, but were announced by VoiceOver as 'Empty List'.
As it is impossible to even get past the first page when using VoiceOver, I would have very low expectations for the rest of this app.