Description of App:
Talking Goggles can recognize images and speaks out what it finds.
- Recognizes almost any image within seconds. Logos, landmarks, books, products, artwork, text and more..
- Shows the description of the image and speaks it out to you.
- Speaks it out using the correct accent of your selected language.
- Includes a torchlight to assist in reading.
- Video mode. Talking Goggles will continuously check the video stream for any familiar images, and will present it and speak it out when it finds something.
- Easy copy function. Use goggles as a scanner/translator and use the results in any other application.
- Look up more details on the image found by doing a direct search. Or, if it is a product, check where it is available nearby, and show a price comparison.
Don't know the name of that actor on that poster? Just point your camera at it and Talking Goggles will tell you!
Want to find out if that product is really the cheapest around? Take a picture and let Talking Goggles do a comparison for you.
Point Talking Goggles at a logo, and you will be told the name of the company after which you can do a search for it.
Talking Goggles is particularly good at recognizing book covers and posters. Try it out!
Reviews are very positive so far:
'This amazing application costs just $0.99 and is a masterpiece and could be a new trend.'
'You really need to try the app to see exactly how good it is.'
'This app worked well and quickly. I took a photo of a few products from my cupboard and it identified them immediately, and offered access to the internet
to learn more.'
'I then turned the can a bit and it started recognizing bits of text from
nutritional information and all sort of stuff. I pointed my phone into the
fridge and it told me I had Tropicana Orange Juice, I turned it a bit and here
was Lucern Milk. astounding.'
Talking Goggles gives you amazing possibilities. We are constantly improving the app further, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Seems accessible enough, All you have to do is tap the camera button.
Works well, Very fast, and speaks description in a cleaer voice!