Description of App
Push is an iPhone/iPod/iPad application that acts as a client for the Apple Push Notification Service. We support push for Twitter, GMail, Google voice, RSS, and more! We also support multiple accounts. multiple devices, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls. Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own custom notifications with our simple REST API.
★ PRICING ★
You have access to all features once you bought the application, in app purchases are for older version of the application.
★ SUPPORT ★
Visit http://help.appnotifications.com/ for support, we're really looking for your feedback, and feature request. We care a lot about our users, this application is for you.
We CANNOT respond if you post your question or problem as a review, please send us a duplicate at email@example.com so we can reach you for asking more information. Before you buy this application, *READ* our FAQ on our website, and our blog, they have important informations you should be aware of.
★ FEATURES ★
Non exhaustive list:
• all settings are in-app, and available on our website.
• check push latency from the application
• send yourself notification from the application, for test purpose
• silent hour / sleeping mode during specified hours
• Facebook notifications (you must bounce your facebook emails for this to work), opens the Facebook iPhone app.
• Twitter DM in a second
• Twitter Public Timeline
• Twitter Public replies
• Twitter lists
• Twitter search on specified keywords, as many as you want!
• GMail notifications (Hint: we do not need your GMail credentials, isn't it lovely?)
• RSS feeds notifications
• Mail address, everything sent to it is notified to you, and bounced to your account email if you want to
• 17 different sounds available for notifications, you can define any service with a different sound
• Full JSON/XML API to send yourself notifications, you can define *everything* through the API, the button's value, what it does when you click on it (open a browser, Mail.app, just view the notification, etc), the sound, silent mode or not, priority, a longer notification, etc.
→ Tip: We currently support the following Osfoora, Twitter client : BirdFeed, Echofon, Echofon Pro, SimplyTweet, TweetDeck, Tweetie, Twinkle, Twittelator, Twitterfon, Twitterrific, TweetLogix, TweetStation, Twitterfon Pro, Osfoora, TwitterBirdPro, Natsulion, Tweetings, Tweetings, Icebird, Fluttr, Seesmic, Weet and more.
Follow @appnotification on Twitter.
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Appears to be very accessible.
Have been a long time user of Boxcar. Use to be a great way for alerting me on a wide range of things I wanted to be alerted. In recent months it has really gotten bad. I have had to contact them numberous of times to fix my account because it wasn't getting the alerts as I wanted to. I've have tried the Update Notifier but only found it to be even worse. Wait no more! Push 4.0 is so very realiable and a great solution for my problems. I will say it is on the high side for an app like this. However, now that I have been using for awhile. I never miss any alerts as I did with Boxcar. I highly recommend this if getting alerts that you want is important to you. I have not had had any problems at all with this company and find them so much better when contacting them. Boxcar took two months for fixing a problem I had. Push 4.0 responded back quickly. So you pay for the results. So in the long run it is worth the price for me.