Description of App:
Mighty Clock transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a brilliant digital alarm clock. Packed with useful features, Mighty Clock kicks your old alarm clock to the curb. Music alarm. Day and night modes. GPS weather. Flashlight. Soundscapes. Unlimited alarms. Custom snooze. Awesome style with large format numbers in six vivid colors. Perfect for home, travel and at the office, Mighty Clock is the best alarm clock you can fit in your pocket. Rests on your night stand and makes an ideal speaker dock companion. It's about time.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
- Music alarm: Wake up to your tunes
- Soundscapes: Fall asleep to white noise (or your music)
- Day Mode: easy to read—with Indigo Glow
- Night Mode: easy on the eyes—with dimmer
- Flashlight: Just give it a shake!
- GPS weather: local temperature and weather report
- Large format numbers: See without glasses
- Customizable snooze time
- Unlimited alarms—each with its own settings
- Reliable: Alarms work even when the app is closed
- Gentle wake: Fade-in options for alarm sound
- Vibration alarms (iPhone only)
- 6 Night Mode colors
- Show/hide day of the week and month
- Show/hide seconds
- 12/24 hour time formats
- Auto-lock options to save your battery
- Next alarm indicators: alarm, snooze, music, vibration
- Landscape and portrait orientations
- High quality Retina graphics
- Built for iOS 4—multitasking!
Fall asleep to soothing, noise-masking audio tracks:
- Ocean Surf
- Hard Rain
- Pebble Beach
- Big Waterfall
- White Noise
- Pink Noise
- Brown Noise
ALARM SOUNDS INCLUDED
Wake up to these sounds or your own music:
- Future Day
- Shoulder Tap
- Time Passing
- Digital Watch
- Evil Clock Radio
- School Bell
- Fog Horn
- Army of Cats
- Quickly dim the screen by swiping up or down the clock face.
- Shake to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Recharge while you sleep! We recommend using the USB power cable or a speaker dock to display the clock face overnight. Mighty Clock will work while your device is locked.
- Alarms automatically turn off after 10 minutes.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS is only used continuously if weather is left on.
Free or Paid:
This app is relatively accessible. It can be used, but there are certainly better and more accessible options available.
The first item on the screen is an either that toggles between two screen display options - either grey or LCD. VoiceOver will announce "iphone lp mode grey" or "iphone lp mode lcd" accordingly.
The next icon turns the flashlight on or off. However, VoiceOver does not tell you whether the flashlight is on or off, and will say "iphone lp flashlight grey" for both of these. So, if you have no vision, the only way you will know that the flashlight is on is by the rapid drop in your device's battery level!
The 3rd icon on the screen opens the settings screen. All items on this screen work okay.
These 3 icons are the only page elements that VoiceOver reads from the app's main screen. VoiceOver will not announce the time, nor will it read the weather indicators if you have them turned on.
This app is currently available as a free download.