Description of App:
Grocery Mate puts the super back in supermarket. With a built-in database of all sorts of items, all divided into common-sense categories you’ll never write a shopping list again! The app synchronizes lists between different devices as well as via the web at www.grocery-mate.com
Plan your list in advance, walk around the store, pop food into your basket and cross out the items with a swipe of a finger. Save and share your shopping lists with relatives and friends via the website and your iPhone.
- Quickly create a shopping list using a built-in database of items. Goods are suggested as you type, then added to your list with a tap of a finger. The app automatically identifies the relevant category/department, making shopping faster than ever before.
- Create lists on the web - Users without a smartphone can create and share shopping lists with you via the www.grocery-mate.com web site and send them to your phone.
- Automatic list synchronization - Log into your account at www.grocery-mate.com to browse previously created lists. You can also create new lists and they will be automatically available on your smartphone.
- Sharing lists - Shopping lists can be used simultaneously with other smartphone users. Simply access the list using the same account and they will automatically synchronize across all your devices. You’ll always have an updated status of what’s been purchased and what hasn’t.
- Filter items by category or department
- Cross out goods as you go
- Add prices, measurement units, and comments using app settings☆ Store expense records by category and dates
- Use and edit existing lists
- Change list design themes
- Send lists via e-mail - If you have any questions about synchronization or other app functionality, see “Options” -> “Settings”->”Help” or contact us at support[at]grocery-mate.com
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
VoiceOver appears to find everything that is on the screen, but this doesn't help if you are left dazed by an interface that is very difficult to understand with no visual cues and the very many buttons that are either unlabelled or have very cryptic labels.