gMusic: A native Google Music player
Description of App
-The #1 selling Google Music iOS app.
-In the TIME's "50 Best iPhone Apps" list for 2012.
-Voted in top 3 music apps by www.bestappever.com.
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
gMusic is the ONLY Google Music Player with these features:
-10 band Equalizer
-Full Playlist Editing
-Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
-Universal App/iPad Support
-Thumbs Up Playlist
gMusic features include:
- Lock screen integration with iOS 5
- Airplay Support
- Very fast load times.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
Are you having problems logging in?
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
There are issues with the accessibility.
At one point this app was very accessible. Now with the latest version they have changed the UI quite a bit. Along with the new changes brought many issues with it.
There are a few places where buttons are not label and not generally an issue with me but now there are sections where you can't get back out of. Just to many features with in the app that either make it difficult to use or can't be used at all.