Amazon Cloud Player
Description of App
Your music. Everywhere. Listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
To make your music collection accessible, visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection from iTunes or your other folders.
Playing Your Music
- Stream your music from the cloud.
- Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no wifi or mobile network needed.
- Create and edit playlists.
- Play music in the background, or controlled via lockscreen.
- Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
- Swipe playlists, artists, albums, songs, and genres to see more options.
Note: When streaming over a mobile carrier data network connection, you should consider changing your application settings to stream only when connected to wifi unless you have an unlimited data plan with your carrier. If you have questions about your data plan, please contact your mobile carrier.
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
No issues at all when navigating this app. One unlabeled button though, but it was easy to figure out what it was. It's the nowplaying button. It shows on the bottom right when you're on your list of music.
As i stated above, the nowplaying button is the only issue which you can fix by labeling it yourself. Browsing and downloading your music is nice and simple.