Description of App:
Goodbudget (formerly EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid) is a personal finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple phones (and the web!)
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker**
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget's web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you're on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
This is an excellent app for those who want to keep track of a budget using the old-fashioned envelop style. All elements of this app are accessible. It is my understanding that the reports show some visual elements, but the percentages of spending in any category are spoken. Though you can go to your Goodbudget account from their website, the app is definitely the way to access your budget info. There is a little learning curve in using the app, as you learn how to fill your envelopes and set your budget for that spending category. This doesn't relate to accessibility, just the fact that a little time learning to use the app is needed. I use it most often with my personal iPhone running 9.3.5 and it works fine with that version using a Braille display. I have not tested it with my work iPhone running 10.1 because I have had challenges with Braille support in general with 10.1. I can post more info when I update to 10.2 if anything changes.
This is a free app if you only need ten envelopes and one account. However, if you'd like more than 10 envelops and multiple accounts to manage, you pay around $45 a year. This includes excellent customer service support via quick and detailed email response.