Description of App:
Sometimes you just don't feel like yourself. With Voice Changer Plus, you won't sound like yourself either!
Choose from dozens of fun voices and sound effects. Want to sound like a lazy mouse? A talking guitar? Even play your voice backwards!
You can even share your recordings with friends using Facebook, Twitter or iMessage!
It's so easy, just tap record, say something, and tap again. If you want to try a different voice, there's no need to record again. Just choose a new voice.
- Change your voice with over 40 voice effects and background sound effects
- All new Trim control lets you keep just the best parts of your recordings
- Perfect for iPhone 5 and the new iPads!
- On iPad, apply up to three effects at once!
- Fun, colourful retina graphics
- Supports AirPlay
- Full VoiceOver support makes it accessible for everyone
Premium features available:
- Post links to your recordings right from the app using iMessage, Facebook, or Twitter
- Save your recordings on the device
- Easily transfer recordings to your computer using iTunes File Sharing
- Send voice messages via email
- Create iPhone ringtones and install them using your computer
- Reload recordings to add more effects or background sounds
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
AppleVis Editorial Team Note:
The accessibility of this app has changed to reflect on the new comments below. If you think that this rating is incorrect please feel free to leave comments and we will make any changes based on your findings.
Original Poster Comments:
This app works wonderfully with VoiceOver. Sometimes though, when adds are shown there is a cancel button and other times you have to close and reopen the app and the add will go away. Also, I recomend putting the voiceover focus on the record button, doing a three finger double tap to turn speech off, and then double tapping the screen to start recording. Turning the speech off will prevent the phone from recording anything VoiceOver may say after you double tap the record button.
There is a save button on the screen after you record, but when I double tap it nothing on the screen changes and it doesn't seem to save my recording.