Description of App
iTV Shows is an application which allows you to get information on your favorite shows.
The App is essential for all fans of TV series! It focuses on the last and next episodes*, so you won’t miss an episode again!
- iTV Shows Live, a new way to sync and backup all your TV Shows between your iPad and iPhone
- Local notifications will alert you when your episode is about to begin
- Mark episodes watched/unwatched or just the last episode watched for more simplicity
- Add time zone correction
- Browse two huge databases, theTVDB.com and TVRage.com to access to a large number of shows.
- Get easy access to the information of all episodes of your favorite shows, with a photo and a summary for each of them.
- All information is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German**.
- Share with Facebook, Twitter and Mail
- Compatible with iOS 4.2+, with support of multitasking and Retina Display
- All information is stored on your device so you can still access all of your series even without an internet connection.
Free or Paid
Device(s) App Was Tested On
Although much of the content in this app is accessible, too many unlabelled buttons and a far from intuitive interface (at least for anybody who has to rely on VoiceOver to know what's going on) make this app unusable for VoiceOver users.
There are many buttons that appear to do nothing when double-tapped. I can only assume that something is happening on screen, but VoiceOver gives no feedback. As an example, there are buttons labelled 'Top Left' and 'Top Right' which appear to do nothing. Certainly there is no clue from their labels as to what I should be expecting to happen.