Description of App:
Watch Movies & TV Shows for FREE on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
More than 20 million fans enjoy this award-winning FREE app. Crackle provides great new content every month. No signup, no fees, just hit Movies & TV Shows
such as Seinfeld & Pineapple Express available for FREE – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start viewing now.
*** AWARDS & HONORS ***
- 2013 Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Mobile Excellence Award Finalist: 2012
- Recently ranked #1 Entertainment App and #2 Overall App
- Best of the iPhone Entertainment category in App Store Rewind
Current & Recent Content
*** MOVIES ***
Hundreds of hit films including Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Bad Boys, Men in Black, Joe Dirt, Mr. Deeds, Cruel Intentions, Resident Evil, Punisher:
War Zone, S.W.A.T., Snatch, Baby Boy and more: all full length, uncut and FREE.
*** TV SHOWS ***
Thousands of full episodes from television series such as: Seinfeld, The Shield, Rescue Me, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Sanford
and Son, The Three Stooges, Spider-Man and many more.
*** ANIME ***
Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies, 40+ series and 1,000+ episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Fate/Zero and Magi.
*** CRACKLE ORIGINALS ***
New movies and series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners and more.
*** FEATURES ***
- Watch full Hollywood movies and TV series
- FREE to download app, FREE to play
- Unlimited, on-demand viewing
- New movies and TV episodes added monthly
- Browse Movies, Shows, Watchlists, Most Popular or Genres: action, anime, comedy, crime, horror, music, thriller and sci-fi
- Optimized for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini and iPad
- Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com
- Stream HQ video via 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi
- New Wi-Fi-only option allows you to view content without using data
- Watch Crackle on your Apple TV with Airplay
- App works in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Brazil and Latin America
Interested in a film or television show but don’t have the time to watch? With Crackle, you can create your own Watchlist with your favorite Hollywood
hits – then enjoy unlimited, on-demand viewing whenever you want. Plus, check out Crackle’s own Watchlists, hand-picked by celebrities & critics.
“Crackle… gives you free movies to watch, great TV shows to remember and works for both iPhone and iPad.” – Casey Chan, Gizmodo
“…for free…That’s right. Unlike Hulu Plus, you don’t need to sign up and pay a fee to watch…” – Damien Scott, Complex Magazine
“Sony has a real gem on their hands with this app…” – Jake Gaecke, Appletell
Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended).
*** FAQ ***
Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service.
* Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com.
* For best results, update your device to the newest operating system.
* Yes, the app is FREE. To cover our costs we include occasional video ads. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing
over Wi-Fi is recommended.
* To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil or Latin America.
*** ABOUT CRACKLE ***
Crackle is one of the fastest growing digital entertainment networks, offering quality movies and TV series from Columbia Pictures, Tri-Star, Screen Gems,
Sony Pictures Classics and more. Crackle is available via web, mobile, gaming systems and set-top boxes. For more information, visit www.Crackle.com. Crackle
is a division of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
Appears to be fully accessible
There are literally hundreds of gibberish buttons that represent movies or shows. You could take the time to relabel these button if you wish but I only find this a waste of your time. If you randomly double tap on one of those gibberish buttons you will be able to find out what movies you have selected. Thus, can be turned around to relabel. So watching the movie isn't impossible because once you have selected a movie or show. You can watch it still. Just be advise that doing anything but watching the movie will be very difficult to use. Also, be advise if another update comes out. All of your hard work in relabeling those buttons will be erased and you will lose all of your hard work.
I only hope that the developers will fix this for us in future updates. So I will keep this app up to date and let you know if anything changes.