Description of App:
This app is totally inaccessible. here's the description from the app store:
View, create, edit and share Microsoft Office documents on your iPhone or iPad.
Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer app. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
CLOUD FILE ACCESS! Download your files directly from Dropbox and Google Docs.
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity.
Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
Smart Office is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone.
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Export to PDF.
- Print to thousands of wireless printers.
- Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
- Unique Document Info View.
- Visually appealing Timeline View
- Send and receive email attachments.
- Create and delete files in storage.
- Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
- Undo mistakes easily.
- Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
- Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
- World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
- High performance loading and zooming.
- Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
- Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
- Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
- Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
- Create new documents from optional templates.
- File browsing is convenient and fast.
- Save correctly in original format without losing data.
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
- Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
- Print to Epson, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Oki, IBM, Toshiba, Samsung, Brother, Dell and many other wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Korean is supported on iOS 5.0.
For up to date product news, sneak peaks and announcements find us on Facebook and Twitter:
Apple Watch Support:
Free or Paid:
Device(s) App Was Tested On:
I couldn't get the screen to speak at all with voiceover. Ironicly, when I turned off voiceover, tapped at random and turned VO back on, I had opened an email to send to all my friends to recommend the app. Needless to say, that message never got sent.